The 9th Philippine Business and Entrepreneurs Expo – a Philippine SME Expo will feature the 1st SME Cyber Security Conference, July 21, 2018, Megatrade, SM Megamall.
The proliferation of cyber crimes committed to SMEs and businesses are alarming. Given that the Philippines has a high internet penetration rate or more than half of the 105 Million population is connected to the internet, the need to learn how to detect cyber crimes is important.
Some of the topics that will be discussed are:
• Cyberspace- The New Universe to Explore: Threats
and Opportunities, PCINSP. June Paolo O. Abrazado, Chief Cyber Terrorism Response Section;
• Protecting Your Data Breaches, Mr. Albert Dela Cruz, PNP -ACG Advisory Council
• Reducing Your Organization’s Vulnerability: Protection to Detection, and Response Ms. Monette Tiongson, Head, Cybersecurity Business Management, E-PLDT
• Advance Analytics to Capture Criminals, Mr. Gerhard Mc Donnel, Principal Business Solutions Manager, SAS
• Big Data Analytics: Opportunities and Threats
• Blockchain Technology: Ultimate Weapon Against
• Digital Threats on Email Phishing, Fake FB Accounts,
ACG PNP Representative
• E-Safety for Families and Children
Atty. Maria Margarita Ardivilla, Child Protection Specialist, UNICEF
The 1st SME Cyber Security Conference is in partnership with the Anti Cyber Crime Group of the Philippine National Police (ACG-PNP).
The Rotary Club of the Philippines District 3800, Innerwheel Club of the Philippines District 38, and the Pasig City Chamber of Commerce and Industry support the 1st SME Cyber Security Conference.
The 9th Philippine Business and Entrepreneurs Expo – a Philippine SME Expo
The 9th Philippine Business and Entrepreneurs Expo – a Philippine SME Expo is one of the leading expos in the Philippines that provide SMEs the opportunity to generate leads, meet new business partners, and learn for free the latest trends in business.
Exlinkevents is the producer and organizer of the expo. For partnerships, you can call tel. no. 633-0153 or text 0920-9814376 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.